找回密码
 注册
查看: 1796|回复: 2

[咨询] 求解释---正课宿舍

[复制链接]

参加活动:0

组织活动:0

发表于 2013-7-4 01:52:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
亲们,我想请问一下大家申请了正课宿舍以后,学校回复的邮件里有提到no guarantee吗??
4 J6 S  b2 J( P
6 E, _1 H1 u" r/ t( m3 @! V; }4 dYour Accommodation Preferences) s7 \( V5 L4 [+ K

& `4 j. i# g% j  \- p  q1st Preference:Morgan Court , Standard, En-suite,  ( d3 Y4 e* ~6 u0 S% {2 S. P
2nd Preference:Richmond Apartments , Twin, En-suite,  
) Z5 @4 A% G# j* y3rd Preference:Churchill House , Standard, En-suite, 3 d1 b7 \. X  I8 Q* X# o; [3 N
Our guarantee of an offer of accommodation does not extend to certain categories of Postgraduate & Undergraduate students. From the details on your application, it appears that you fall into one of these categories (see the Accommodation Guide in Brief or our website at www.accom.ed.ac.uk for full details of the accommodation guarantee).4 }2 i# ~, J* d6 d

6 A: T; `7 R9 X* rWe will retain your application and place it on a waiting list but this offers no guarantee that you will definitely be allocated University accommodation. We can only offer accommodation to waiting list applicants once we have allocated all guaranteed applicants. We will then, as appropriate, send you updates on the progress of your application, your position on the waiting list and whether or not we are likely to be able to make you an offer of University accommodation.
; F/ t, P% \) }& {. b

% Q# q2 A* }; U, {而且我还仔细看过了有guarantee的要求:9 a0 N' W; J. |' q
Postgraduates from outside the EU
8 O" w0 u! x4 r5 E% D! iIf you are a new single postgraduate from outside the EU, you are guaranteed an offer of University accommodation if you meet the following conditions:3 i, M% y4 F6 P9 b# a3 o0 y9 P
Your accommodation application is received by 31 July in the year of entry to University$ Y3 `0 a' f' k0 k* \# K. `  W
Your place of study at the University is be confirmed to us as being unconditional (UF) by 31 July in the year of entry to University1 Q) {! c1 p: ^5 a
You are studying at the University of Edinburgh for the whole academic year, starting in September.- l# z+ C/ `& z' Z) @- `* C& M0 ~9 X8 s6 n
. R7 E. q, A5 @" P, j
6 d5 |% C( f- u+ E, o
我需要读7周语言,为什么有些读语言的同学连正课的宿舍都下来了??莫非语言真的就是大家一起HAPPY下??

参加活动:0

组织活动:0

发表于 2013-7-4 16:04:06 | 显示全部楼层
官方话都是这么说的。。。
) [, K8 a$ m: P7 R" t# c别担心拉,读语言的正课宿舍也就这几周会分下来的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|爱外联 - edioi.com

GMT+1, 2024-5-8 12:51 , Processed in 0.424212 second(s), 26 queries .